Pink Floyd to unite for Live8

Zackerty

Enlightened
The differences between Rog and Dave are not as important as the need for the starving, they say...but this is not a sign that meetings in recording studios are in the future..

Anyway, those who can get there...
enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
My cell phone ring is a Pink Floyd tune not quite on topic but not too far off. Brick in the Wall
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thrilled when Ozzy reunited with Black Sabbath for Live Aid, but this is even better. Given their history, it's probably not something that will last, but that's OK. I'm happy just to see the real Pink Floyd play again, even if it's just one time.

Peter

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i thought the lead singer was dead?my faverite 70,s band is kiss i usaly listen to kiss every other day.i also like sabatth but prefare ozzy by him self man i wonder what they was thinking when they fired ozzy.i think ozzy wife dad is the one who fired him

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Set the controls for the Heart of the Sun!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

I have seen the full Floyd once and the light Floyd twice...either version would be fine by me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
Floyd is great in concert, I drove from Nashville to Atlanta to see them and it was worth every mile. I also have almost every CD (CD now anyway) they ever made. Wish I was going to be there.