need quick answer please on led keychains avalibil

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok im at my dads i told him i wanna buy some cheap keychains and mod em with 26mcd or resell em please tell me who has the best price in bulk on cpf. but please only give me trust worthy ones id hate to get ripped off.im going to see if i can buy some .

Eric_M

Enlightened
Re: need quick answer please on led keychains aval

CountyComm has great ones.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Although a great value for the money, I would not say the CountyComm dollar keychain lights with the switch are of very high quality. The "super tough" ones for a dollar look much better (I don't own any) but only momemtary operation.

chrisse242

Enlightened

I bought the photon2 lookalikes from KevinL as well as those from emillion. Both delivered high quality and I have no fear recommending them.

Chrisse

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ordered 5 of these. I should get them soon. I'll let you know what quality they are.

Dae Xu's webpage

raggie33

*the raggedier*

cool thank you everyone.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

I've purchased one of the "bag o'20 for $20" CountyComm deals, the $1 ones with the slide switches. They're not as rugged as the squeeze-lights but I really prefer the slide switch and I think a lot of others will also. They should be easy to mod and I'm planning on doing a handful of them myself.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast

I upgraded a couple of the countycomm "supertough" ones with the picture of the Subaru car on it.
It's just not even fair to compare these with the 26k leds versus stock.

Just for fun, maybe try a fatter single 2032 battery with an mjled led too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif