Gladius Night-Ops - are they for sale yet?

Minimoog

Enlightened
Hi,

As a UK resident, it is always a bit difficult to get my hands onto the latest lights here.

I was wondering whether this superb sounding light is actually for sale yet, and if so where is the best place to purchace? If a CPF member has some for sale, please do let me know and I will purchace from them.

All the best,

Ian

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Yes, they are yet for sale !!
If you want you can ask Mark2 (European CPfer), he had some for sale one week ago..and I don't know if he sold all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Minimoog

Enlightened
Thanks FrenchyLED - I will send him a PM.

Anyone know of anything new in the Gladius pipeline that will be put into production in the next few months or is it just the night ops?

Cheers,

Ian

cliff

Newly Enlightened
Last week Streichers.com had 114 of them in stock (black color). It sounds like they are selling pretty well, though they didn't have any of the other colors other than the display model.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wholesaler is still back ordered. If I don't get my order soon I'm going to cancel.
us little guys need to get stuff when it's new and hot.

txmatt

Enlightened
I hear they're coming out with an accessory package in a nice leather pouch that will be called a Package in a Pouch (PIP).

You'll then be able to order a package deal including a Gladius Night(ops) and the PIPs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Minimoog

Enlightened
That PIP sounds good - anyone know what the contents will be? Everywhere I look they are backordered though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif so I don't suppose it will hurt to wait some more...

Perhaps someone in the know on this forum would be good enough to put a post up when the POP's are avaialble.

Cheers,

Ian

Free

Enlightened
I got tired of waiting for the dealers to get them, so I called and ordered direct. They had 50 black ones when I called. Mine is on the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Soundbox said:
Hi,

As a UK resident, it is always a bit difficult to get my hands onto the latest lights here.

I was wondering whether this superb sounding light is actually for sale yet, and if so where is the best place to purchace? If a CPF member has some for sale, please do let me know and I will purchace from them.

All the best,

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your pain as a fellow international user, it would be much harder for me to obtain lights (virtually impossible, actually.. getting my first E1e cost me $40 in UPS shipping) except that I was lucky enough to meet jcciv who runs www.lighthound.com . He does stock the Gladius and ships USPS Global Priority to most places on earth.

http://www.lighthound.com/sales/gladius.php
International - $234.99 plus $9.99 Global Priority Mail shipping

Garanddad

Newly Enlightened
Gladius Night(ops) and the PIPs

Ow. My tummy hurts.

Of the couple dozen lights I own (including many SureFires) the Gladius is my favorite. Got mine from (gasp!) Botach.