Blimp crashes

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Goodyear blimp crashed yesterday...right in my neighborhood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Luckily no one was hurt. It looked kinda odd seeing it on the ground (rooftops actually).

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, that's crazy!

back in second grade, i was able to go inside the blimp. to be honest, i don't remember anything about it, other than that it was pretty cool... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blimp? What Blimp?

blimp800.JPG

Oh, that blimp!

Actually I believe Goodyear has three of them. I often saw one landing in Carson California when I was going home from work. This is the one I saw, but I suppose all Goodyear blimps look alike, and I never saw it crash:
carson_blimp.jpg

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I think they do have 3 of them. This one crashed really close to my house. We've had 2 planes crash land on city streets and a blimp crash all in a matter of a week or so. Kinda eerie. When was that crash in California?

justsomeguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Y'all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif,

As a hint to the Captain: put some stinkin' HELIUM into that Condominium you ride around in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

just steve