happy birthday bindi

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hope its a great day bindi.and it is still ya birthday it maybe tomrow there lol if so i hope yesterday was a happy birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Happy birthday bindi! Hope it was spent surrounded by friends and family. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, you share the same birthday with Paul McCartney.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
do you meen Sir Paul????
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops... yes, Sir Paul. He's 63 this year, so next year he'll catch up to his song "When I'm 64." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee thanks guys! I didn't expect any cavalcade, but it's great to have well-wishing friends! Yeah, every year I put on the White Album just for the song "Birthday." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And yes, I spent my day surrounded by friends and family. Truly a blessing. No flashlights, but I secretly bought some LionCubs for myself, so I get some cool lights anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks again guys, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
belatedbirthday9ci.gif

verbie

Enlightened
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BINDI!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

lightemup

Flashaholic*
I've been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but i'm making a comeback now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i'll send u a pm sometime in the next day or so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man I feel bad. I kept on meaning to call you or something but to my shame I never did. I was sure hoping you were OK. I'm glad to hear that you're making a comeback.

Cheers