My Handmade Kydex holster for QIII

SciPug

Newly Enlightened
I've made a Kydex holster for my QIII. I'm really happy with how it came out. It's nice and small and unobtrusive. I think it looks pretty snappy, too. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I call the design the Shogun Hold (after my dog, his name is Shogun).

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2988_r1.jpg

unclearty

Enlightened
You should consider making a few extra.....ahem..like for members here who really like your design...ahem.
....Who says flattery won't get you anywhere?......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

SciPug

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
unclearty said:
You should consider making a few extra.....ahem..like for members here who really like your design...ahem.
....Who says flattery won't get you anywhere?......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be happy to. Just send me a self adressed stamped envalope (padded) and include a firefly, Jil 1.3 upgraded, Lionheart, SF E1L, or an HDC EDC and I'll be happy to send a holster right out to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

unclearty

Enlightened
I could send you a few dozen fireflys...I just don't think they'd be too bright, no matter how many you put in a jar??!!
...besides...they tend to blink on and off alot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif