First FULL day of summer!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Summer officially started at 11:48pm PDT yesterday, so today will be the first FULL day of summer in the northern hemisphere.
Guess we'll have to wait six months before it's Flashaholic Season once again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guess it's a good thing I spent the morning sweating in the attic getting some new AC ducts connected that I've been working on.

Still worried about the heat gain in those rooms though, have to add some more insulation somehow.

B@rt

Flashaholic
It started today at 8:46 am for me, so not a full day yet, but it has been unusually hot here the last few days. yesterday it was a recordbreaking 34.7 C here... : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

watt4

Enlightened
hmmm. if the long days were in the winter (cold), and the short days were in the summer (warm), how would things be different? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i planted some plants i hope summer last long enough for em to bare fruit

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Oddly enough it wasn't QUITE the blast furnace the last several days have been!

We are under a burn ban... and I got LOTS to burn!

And no rain in sight, a lot like MOST Texas summers!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Summer Solstice - longest day of the year! Here's a pic of downtown Anchorage at 3:04 am...LOVIN' IT!! This is about as "dark" as it got all night!
alaskacamr3ya.jpg

...and an hour later YEEEeeeehaw! (Man I'd better go to bed!)

alaskacamr27bz.jpg

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
WoooHoooo!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Latest posts