Back of the o-sink!

Reptilezs

Enlightened
it just looks like a shallow cup machined out of the bottom
edit: here is a pic of the bottom of a hotlips heatsink which is very simaler to the o sink
hotlipsDwAluminiumFoil.jpg

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanting to see the back of th O-Sink is fine. As the manufacture of the part I am happy to answer any questions about the O-Sink. I asked the question "what would you like to know" because a picture dosen't allways answer the question or tell the whole story. I didn't really like what seemed like a smart *** answer to the question from sombody who didn't even ask the question. Chevrofreak .
Important elements were missing from the initial posting. Like which size O-Sink? there are 3 sizes at the moment.
oandnccellrearsm.jpg

Is a picture of the "C" cell O-Sink. One is the "OLD" Size and One is the "NEW" Size.
As you can see one has an E-Can fitted to it. This is not how they come it is simply an illustration of the fact that an E-Can fits perfectly into the"C"(old and new) O-Sink.
The inside diameter of the "C" Cell O-Sink is .752 inches or there about. The depth is 0.274 inches the. Depth with a E-Can is 0.351 inches.
A "D" Cell O-Sink is 1.192 inches with a depth of 0.341 inches.
If you need any more iformation please don't hesisitate to ask. BTW there is a thread dedicated to the O-Sink here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=952457&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=365&fpart=1

Thanks.
Yaesumofo

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
Yaesumofo,

What are E-cans for? I've seen them mentioned on the board before, but I don't know what they are.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:
Wanting to see the back of th O-Sink is fine. As the manufacture of the part I am happy to answer any questions about the O-Sink. I asked the question "what would you like to know" because a picture dosen't allways answer the question or tell the whole story. I didn't really like what seemed like a smart *** answer to the question from sombody who didn't even ask the question. Chevrofreak .

[/ QUOTE ]

He asked a specific question to which there was a specific answer, a picture.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
chevrofreak said:
[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's got ya there yeaso, He did ask specifically for a picture in the initial post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Shane

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
He did ask for a picture true. But he was not specific. A picture of the back of whick O-Sink? Like I said there are three sizes of O-Sink. How am I supposed to know what he wants to see if I do not ask? ESP? As far as I am concerned I did not direct the question to you chevrofreak. You did not have the answer as such you shouldn't have answered it.
His question was not specific. You failed to see that.
What If I had taken a picture of a "D" cell O-Sink and he really needed information on the "C" version? He would then have incorrect data for his needs. A waste of my time and his. As is this.
Yaesumofo

[ QUOTE ]
chevrofreak said:
[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif I want to see the back of the D o-sink. I'm sorry, I forgot to specify which one.