I'll be away for about a week

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I\'ll be away for about a week

so don't anybody go posting anything interesting you hear? I don't want to have to spend the following week just catching up.

On the other hand, go ahead and sell all your expensive and tempting lights while I'm away. My wallet (and especially my wife) will thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers

Stan

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I\'ll be away for about a week

Thanks, and that I did. Nobody listened to me though. It has taken me a long time to sift through all the millions of interesting posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was away from CPF for ten days, and you should have seen the flood of posts - I only managed to read 3-4 days worth!

It was a harrowing experience indeed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On the plus side, as you've noted, I spent nothing during those days, but I made up for it by pre-ordering more stuff before I left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have been away for a couple of times... and i know .. how difficult it is to catch up...

generally, what i do is... i start from the latest threads... and as time passes by.. the old threads automatically come across.