• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: UX1J LionHeart, Bare LionCub *REDUCED PRICES*

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay gotta move this stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

1) Brass LionCub *SOLD*
2) UX1J LuxIII modded LionHeart. Has a Green Tritium vial already installed.
3) Bare Aluminum LionCub

They are all basically mint closet queens. None have left my carpeted home and have always been lovingly cared for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: Will now accept $325 for the UX1J LionHeart or $300 for the Bare LionCub. $600 gets you both! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MO, Cash PayPal or CC PayPal (plus 5+%; someone please explain the PayPal fees to me, especially Int'l PayPal fees) will be accepted.

Will send anywhere in the world. Priority w/ DC in the US. Will send any method you want outside the US as long as you pay for it. Not responsible after I drop it off at the post office.

Did I miss anything? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Post here and PM me.

PICT1243a.jpg

PICT1241a.jpg

PICT1231a.jpg

PICT1252a.jpg

PICT1257a.jpg

I tried dozens of times and that's as clear a pic of the UX1J as I can get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Don't know why it's so blurry, but you should be able to make it out.

rscanady

Enlightened
Re: FS: UX1J LionHeart, Brass LionCub, Bare LionCub

Wow, that would be a nice addition to anyone's collection, too bad I dont have $1000-$1 dollars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif I do have the $1 though.

Ryan

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: UX1J LionHeart, Brass LionCub, Bare LionCu

And so it begins /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

a little friendly advice, It's FARRRRRR easier for most of us to come up with $335 than it is almost $1000, Might try splitting that package up.

Shane

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay, okay, I'll take Hallis' advice and split this up. Maybe you wanna PM me a suggestion on what a good price for each would be. I can't imagine they are all worth the exact same amount. Maybe they are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

For now, the price is $350 each. I'm just taking a guess at market value. Feel free to send best offer.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't get the "And so it begins..." comments. Why the shaking head? Am I not suppose to have this stuff? I'm pretty sure I saw you with a couple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, it pays to have moles with access to the BULK factory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sinjz said:
I don't get the "And so it begins..." comments. Why the shaking head? Am I not suppose to have this stuff? I'm pretty sure I saw you with a couple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I do have a couple. The rest of this discussion probably needs to be done via PM. So, PM sent.

RchGrav

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif (Brass Lioncub)

McGizmo

Flashaholic

PM not sent. Instead:

[ QUOTE ]
..For now, the price is $350 each. I'm just taking a guess at market value.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I assume that A) you do know what you paid for the light but since you don't know what market value is, you assume that B) market value is some price other than that which you paid.

I propose that a "market value" will never be established if all transactions are held in PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If the brass and bare Al LC's are going to become part of the CPF "collective inventory" beyond the intial private and secret initial offering, I would think that some "public" record of buying and selling prices would be needed as a record?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I would like to get my hands on a Raw Al LC to play with but I don't do PM's so I offer you $185 for the Bare Lion Cub, sans battery. I have no idea if this is reasonable but do hope that it will not be taken as an insult as that is certainly not my intent. Obviously by this offer, I am clearly not accepting a price of $350 as acceptable to me. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with that price, beyond my unwillingness to pay it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now I have read the comment that these aren't supposed to be "available" in the open market yet. If that is in fact the case, my bad for making an offer in the "open market" and please disregard. Then again, it would seem it's your bad for placing the light(s) in this forum?!?! I can wait until the "special day" that these are available in the open market, with no strings or magic decoder rings attached or required. <----- Snide and unnecessary comment.

To the best of my knowledge, CPF's B/S/T is an open market. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

My offer is legit and I hope it is accepted or rejected on those grounds. I frankly think any mystery or shroud of secrecy beyond open selling and buying of flashlights in this forum as well as the custom and homemade B/S/T forum is counter to what the forums are about but that's JMHO. That these lights originated from a private offering would seem to have no bearing on their resale. If by some contractual or agreed upon conditions, prices (resale) are not to be mentioned or openly shown, I suggest that the CPF B/S/T forums are not the appropriate venue for these lights to change ownership in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

My offer stands and it represents what I personally am willing to pay. It represents nothing more or nothing less. If there are any unmentioned strings attached, kindly disregard my offer.

If you think this offer and post has way too much baggage attached, I whole heartedly agree! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Why did I make it? Well I think it's time to clear some air on an "experiment" and move on. Again and I emphasize, this is JMHO.

Rudi

Enlightened

It had to be said and you said it well Don.

nethiker

Enlightened

So, if I was to offer $200 for the Bare LC, would I outbid McGizmo? While I'm sure this wasn't the original intention, selling in this mannor seems to circumvent the rules and create an auciton atmosphere. I don't think it is appropriate for B/S/T.

Greg

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Greg,
I think this is all thin ice for reasons you have stated and yes, you outbid me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif Although, my offer is legit wheras yours might be construed as theoretical.

The seller has stated a selling price here and offered to recieve best offers; presumably in PM.

I leave it to the moderators of this forum to wade through the rules. Quite possibly, my posted offer is out of bounds and offers in PM are within the guidelines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to break rules here and in some sense, this thread could be construed as a "feeler". The need for such is often a reality but as to whether the CPF and its rules allow for the presense of a "feeler" I am not clear on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Empath

Flashaholic

The "OBO" designation has been removed from the posting. Nearly all sales made in B/S/T carries an understanding that personal negotiations might be conducted off-board, in PM or email. Placing such a notice creates an offer for competing bids on board, which is against the rules.

How you handle the transactions off board, should one's asking price not be realized, is completely between the seller and potential buyers. But keep any bidding process off the boards.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, so much hub-bub over a sale? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Free bumps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AWTYD, PM replied. The fact that both brass and bare LC's have already been put up for sale and sold, leads me to believe you are incorrect. I've also gone through my notes and see nothing regarding a limit on when I'm allowed to sell. If I'm wrong, I hope MR Bulk contacts me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

What is Rudi congratulating people for? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif If I'm doing something wrong, please be clear about what it is, so I get a chance to correct it. I'm not trying to break rules or anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

McGizmo (love your lights), yes, I assume 'market value' is different than what I paid. I have an Arc AAA I paid $15 for (mint in box). I've also paid $20+ for some cheap keychain light at Shaper Image. Are the market values for these light what I paid? I would say probably not. As for the rest of it, I'm not sure where you got the idea that I wanted to 'hide anything'? The public record is right there; I was asking $999 for all of it or $350 seperately. It's not a feeler, it's an offer to sell. Because of that, most of what you said makes little sense to me; I don't see how it applies to this thread. I have no idea why anyone even thought this was some sort of bidding process. I set a price and mentioned OBO (Or Best Offer). I know others have done the same with OBO because I learned that acronym here on CPF. Heck, even when there is no OBO, I've seen people ask for a couple of bucks off or for an extra battery or special shipping at no additional cost, etc.... You MUST have experienced the same thing. I'd be shocked if you haven't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Again, I don't think I'm breaking any rules, but you probably are by making a bid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass; One was sold on eBay for a 'Buy Now' price of $300. If you want to work on a possible trade that makes up the difference, let me know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Just want to add that I'm not mad at anybody and I hope no one is mad at me either. I'm just trying to sell some lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

-Ken

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

BTW, thanks for clarifying Empath.

Anyway, Brass LC is sold to RchGrav. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bare LionCub and UX1J LionHeart are still available.

Lowering prices. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

nethiker

Enlightened

Definately a theoretical offer on my part. Thanks for the clarification Empath.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif and good luck on your sale Sinjz.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

For the sake of continuity, I leave my previous posts unaltered. For the sake of compliance with the rules, I withdraw my offer which is less than the asking price and not accepted anyway!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif I understand I can contact the seller, off forum, for negotiating further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I too thank Empath for clarification. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Sinj

International fees (cross border fees):3.9% + $0.30
National fees (in France, don't know for other countries) : 3.5% (maybe 3%) + $0.30.
Hope this help /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paypal fees