Mr. Bulk, make me a Lionheart tube for my cub?

MY

Enlightened
I am Lionheartless now. With my Lioncub, I have the Otak 168 tube for extented run time but it is kind of long. I would love to use the 150 Pila as an in-between sized configuration. Mr. Bulky, are you going to make these tubes available for those who are lionheart challenged but cub smart?

Anybody else have interest in getting a Lionheart tube for their cub?

Regards.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hi My,

Otok could do it I guess. But I think he is limited to certain minimum quantities for each specific CNC job he requests, meaning he might have to order a hundred 168 tubes to get a certain price, instead of 50 of those and 50 of the 150 tubes since the prices would then go up as the quantity drops below the minimum. And I am pretty sure 100 was the magic number, so if you can just sign up 99 more people.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

But I myself will be doing a CR2 tube run after this project is over. Stay tuned for that one as we move ever closer to a keychain-sized light that still possesses the same Lion-series features.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

XFlash

Enlightened
I would also like a 150 tube for my LC.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Okay, so now it's only 98 to go.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Hey Paul, ya better get over here and take a look at this thread!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
MY said:
I am Lionheartless now...for those who are lionheart challenged...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey MY, I just noticed this - and just exactly WHY are you now "LionHeartless"??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

Otokoyama

Enlightened
A run of 150A tubes is quite possible. It all depends on demand. Details are being worked. Another option is to modify existing LionHeart 150A tubes to fit both LionHeart and LionCub.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wish I'd had the money to chip in for a LionCub so I could do some swapping around with my existing tubes, especially now one LH is mounted on a 168. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif