Microlights

Narski18

Newly Enlightened
When it comes to led keychain lights and I am referring to lights with batteries smaller than AAA. Are the Photon Freedom Micro lights the best that there is to offer when it comes to brightness and functionality, or is there someone else out there that I have not found yet?

Anti_Candescent

Enlightened
The Inova Microlight isn't half bad. I've got more of those than I'd care to admit. But, the Photon Freedom just blows it away. The new led they use is great. You can dim it, it has strobe functions, sos function, its great. I use mine to check out high speed machines (just for fun) It will draw quite a crowd even just shine into a fan with the P.W.M. makes some cool effects. I think its at the top of the mini-lights. I'm not aware of a better product (in the button cells)

Narski18

Newly Enlightened
Ok, thanks for the info I am assuming that since nobody else has anything different to say then it is off to the store I go....

makar

Enlightened
I (actually my girlfriend "stole" it for her handbag) like my photon II very much great light. For me the photn II is enough and I don't need the extras of the photn III.

The_virus

Enlightened
Check the topic in General Flashlight Discussion, I posted there about the Princeton Tec Impulse. Photon lights are excellent though, no doubt about it, the Impulse is just a bit more appealing to me.