Where do Norwegians buy CR 123s?

Stream

Enlightened
Where do you guys buy your Lithium 123s? Everyone talks about SureFire and Battery Station, but those are only options if you live in the States. What's the cheapest place for a Norwegian to buy batteries, and how do you avoid huge shipping costs?

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stream

Enlightened
Battery Station won't ship to Norway. This is what they said:

"Too many lost orders to Norway.
Won't ship there."

What do I do? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Drop by lighthound.com and request Global Priority /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.lighthound.com/sales/cr123a_battery.php

They carry both Surefire and Batterystation cells. This site is run by someone who used to be known as surefireparts on ebay, has an account on CPF under the name of jcciv, and is an all round good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened
You can try to contact the owner of www.miracle-store.de, they have batterystation as well as surefire cells. Since they are located in germany you might get good prices for shipping. Best would be to find someone who speaks german for navigating their site, there is no english version...
I think buyers from europe have to order via e-mail.

Chrisse

Mike723

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
KevinL said:
This site is run by someone who used to be known as surefireparts on ebay, has an account on CPF under the name of jcciv, and is an all round good guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep bought a dozen CR123A of him and was deffinetly impressed with his level of service. (He is still known as surefireparts on e-bay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Stream

Enlightened
I emailed John at lighthound.com and asked him how much it would be for 20 Battery Station CR123s including shipping to Norway and he replied that it would be $28 ($6 for shipping). That means I get each cell for $1.40 including shipping. That's a great deal!
I also emailed miracle-store.de, they were slightly more expensive but still a great alternative.

Thanks for the advise, guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

chrisse242

Enlightened
Both are excellent sources to deal with and I bet you'll be more than happy with the cells as well.

Glad we could help you, Chrisse

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Glad you got some quality cells at a reasonable price. I'm overseas as well and I feel the pinch; going out to the supermarket and throwing $5 per cell at them especially when some of my nice lights need two or *gasp* 3 cells is just /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

I have also experimented with el-cheapo cells off ebay in my early flashaholic days. Bought 20 of them, thought it would be a lifetime's supply for my E1e (then again "It's the last light I need to buy" again).. ended up finding ways to quickly use them up so I could switch to better cells. Their performance was horrible. A 6P would start becoming dim to the point of concern at around 40 minutes instead of falling off much later (with SF cells). My KL1 ate batteries faster than normal. And I wondered why..

Go for the best. They're worth it - at this price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif