• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionCub 150A Body Interest?

Otokoyama

Enlightened
If demand supports it, I'll do a run of LionCub 150A bodies. (These will also fit the LionHeart, though LionHeart owners will already have one as it's the stock battery tube.) These will be in the LionCub style.

Finishes offered will be brass, bare aluminum, HA black, and HA natural:
LionCub150As640s.jpg

I am estimating that the price will be $41 dollars for any finish. The actual price will be determined after interest is assessed.

I'll need approximately 50 orders to do the run, though possibly less as I may be able to piggyback on the ongoing 168A production. A spring will be included.

If you are interested, please reply with the color selection(s) from above plus the number of 150A bodies of each color that you will purchase.

This is not an offer to sell these. This thread is only to determine if interest is sufficient to allow economical production.

Thank you.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would take one in brass, nat, and bare... if i can get a black LC i'd take a black also.. i think there are a few left.

-awr

Wong

Newly Enlightened
LionCub 150A Body > 1 black and 1 bare alu please

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd buy

1 Brass
1 Black
1 Natural
2 Bare ALuminum

Friday night Charlie mentioned that the LionCub Nat's are very dark, almost black, in the LionCub update thread here. Will the 168A/150A bodies also be darker? I know there are usually slight variations, but "at firt glance it too appears to be black" sounds like a big variation from the 2nd run 168A nat's color. I don't mind the small variations at all, I just don't want a green body on an almost black light.