Gladius dead

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got the Gladius flashlight today, play with it for around 5 minutes and no more light, I put new battery in and still no light.
Anybody got any idea, or I have to call Gladius.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd suggest you call them - either there's a circuit issue, or else your batteries may have done something nasty. Could be a switch issue too, though. Is the battery 'sheath' intact inside?

I've never seen anyone kill a light this quick before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mtbkndad

Flashlight Enthusiast
That happened to me twice when I first got mine and was just fiddlling around with it so see what I could or could not figure out myself. I took the batteries out and let is sit for a while and then it worked again. After the second time I read the manual and never has a problem since. You may have a problem light or it may just be something like what happened to me.
Try taking the batteries out for a while then try momentary or strobe mode.
I never did figure out what exactly I did but it has never done it again. I do remember both times I was in the continuous on mode which is also where the programing mode can be activated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clean the body threads, and the threads on the inside of the tail cap.

Make sure you have the tail cap screwed-down fairly tight. Any loosness may cause the light not to function properly.

--dan