• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Minim@g pills for sale

reefphilic

Enlightened
One brand new Badboy 500 with T rank Lux III - US$40

One Lambda's minipro with TWOJ Lux III - US$48 ( Total runtime less than one hour )

Price include shipping via registered air mail. Will not be responsible for lost mail.

reefphilic

Enlightened
270winchester - Pm sent.

jtivat - I don't have any firefly so I can't tell if they fit. Anyone know the answer?

reefphilic

Enlightened
Nick - paypal received. Thanks.

Trashman - It's a badboy pill, not nextgen. Tint is XO bin. Looks as white as the TWOJ that I have.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it come with the retaining o-ring? I've never put one of these things in before, but I was told that it was one of the easiest things to do. Were they right? Have you seen a terralux ministar2 in action? How's the badboy compare? (am I right in thinking it'd blow it away?) Is the brightness anything like a Jil 1.3w? Man, I hope you answers don't sell it before I can read them!

reefphilic

Enlightened
It comes with the retaining o-ring. I'll also throw in a mineral glass lens. Yes, you are right. It is one of the easiest mod to do. Just take out the original bulb assembly and insert the pill into the battery tube. You also need a reflector or optic.

I've not seen the ministar2 and Jil 1.3W but from what I've read and remember. This should be brighter.

dc

Newly Enlightened
Hey Jason,
As discussed. I will take it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rgrds,
Daniel