• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: my mods, my presious mods - Last bump

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all, Well, funds are short, and I must give up some of my mods.
im0043917ev.jpg

If anyone wants a better pics or what-not, let me know. I didn't post the extra pics to keep it short.

OK, up for sale is...

**** SOLD **** Vintage Eveready 2'D' brass? flashlight, LUX I R/O installed in head. Cover glass has been replaced with a double convex lens, and the emitter is mounted on a penny. Current draw is 400mA DD.

*** SOLD *** XNovia (i think) that has been modded with 5x 20k mcd whites. includes an "AA" lithium battery, wicked bright.

WAS 50.00 ea. NOW 40.00 ea OR both for 75.00(+ charger)
<font color="red"> If anyone is interested in these, I will cobble together a single 14500 charger and throw it in. </font>
THESE ARE REALLY BRIGHT, ESPECIALLY FOR THEIR SIZE..
Dorcy 'AA' MODs (my favorites), Small and BRIGHT. Runtime at least 45mins, but gets warm after about 10mins.

White LUX III with faren optic and aqua glow powder. Includes an AW 14500 Li-ION cell, and a modded 'clicky' tail switch. Current is 1000mA OTC and 800mA norm. Head is removable.

Cyan LUX III (more green) with faren optic. Unit has orange and green glow (2 different rings). Includes and AW 14500 Li_ION cell, and has a modded clicky tail button. Current is 700mA OTC and about 550ma norm. Head is removable.

WAS 25.00 WAS 20.00 <font color="blue">NOW 15.00 </font> Dorcy 'AAA' with a Cyan LUX I (more green). LED has NO cap and could be filled with epoxy to help protect the internal wires. Includes an AW 14400 Li-ION cell, and has a spherical optic from the Shoppe installed. Current draw is about 500mA. Super small. Super throw. Runtime should be around 30mins+. Orange glow installed around emitter.

15.00 Dorcy 2x"AA" with convex optic and TWO 1/2W LEDs installed. This one is truely unique. install the batteries normally and it lights up red (150mA alky), install the batteries 'backwards' and it lights up yellow (125mA alky). Modded tail button with low/high section, a 'special' push on one corner will operate in low mode, and a circular flood pattern.

**** SOLD **** 20k, OOPS, actually a 26kmcd mcd drop in single 'AA' module for a 2x'AA' M/\g. this module is hand made from the ground up. This unit will fit in a "AA" m/\g that has had the reflector drilled out to 5mm and the stock bulb parts removed. Specs on this unit are... IN 1.455v @ 68mA 102mW, OUT 3.20v @ 22mA 70.4mW, total Eff 71.2%. This keeps the light fully focusable, and will run for a LOONNG time. The LED has been 'ground down' to resemble a MJLED.
Add (8.00)5.00 for the m/\g body and 'corrected' lens, ie ready to go.

shipping is 3.00 for one or all CONUS only. If you are outside shipping will depend on destination.

I REALLY hate letting this stuff go, but times are tight. I will also sell out my modding service. If you have something that need a mod, PM me.

Jeff

Ledean

Enlightened
Re: FS: my mods, my mods, my presious mods

Cool mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that funds are short. Maybe I can help by taking the Vintage light. Let me know where to paypal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

i am having problem, my problem, identifying these lights. Would you please help me.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Ok, I re-read initial post, and I see what you have. Sorry for bother.

Bill

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: my mods, my presious mods - price drop

price drop... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MrMom

Enlightened

SNIP/WAS 30.00 NOW 25.00 Vintage Eveready 2'D' brass? flashlight, LUX I R/O installed in head. Cover glass has been replaced with a double convex lens, and the emitter is mounted on a penny. Current draw is 400mA DD.
\SNIP

In line for the above PM me for the PP $

MrMom

Enlightened

PP sent for the Eveready and the M@g drop in.

Thanks for the PM.

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last bump, price drop, Li-ION charger included with COMBO of both LUX III lights. (I only hasve enough parts to assemble 1 charger)
Jeff