whats a good hikeing trail i need to get away 4bit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i feel likeing geting away for a bit i want to perhaps hike for a month i need a trail thats not to hard to go over i aint a montain cliber and i dont like heights i also want one thats away from lots a people i dont mind animanls but lots a pople make me nervess

drizzle

Enlightened
Re: whats a good hikeing trail i need to get away

Well, raggie I could recommend some around by me but I don't know where you live or if you would want to travel out here.

But a month is a long time to be on the trail. You probably will need to be close enough to small towns at least to resupply every few days.

You aren't pulling my leg again are ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i live in north ga im not sure if im east or west ill look on map but its gainesville ga.i have tent and backpack i know how to mkae jerky.and yes im series /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifi used to want to do the aplcation trail

drizzle

Enlightened

Well, you are clear across the country from me so I can't suggest anything. Good luck to you.

I know what you mean about getting away from people. I feel that way too sometimes. Lately when I've gone on trips by myself I was ready to come back after a week or so.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could do part of the AT, that would be fun. If I was going to do one, that's what I'd do. .

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do the AT, It's a great hike and you should meet some nice people. (Hopefully not a lot of people)

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, the AT starts at Springer Mountain, is that near you? From what I read though, you will see heights but you won't need any specialized climbing gear.