Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only if it is an item that a supporting dealer does not carry

• Yes but only if there price is much better

• Total voters

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not intended to talk about any dealers just about supporting and non CPF supporting dealers in general.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I usually start by checking the supporting dealers, but I'll buy elsewhere if I can save some bucks. I guess that pattern is what started my interest in the "CPF Specials Thread" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (see link in sig).

Topper

Flashaholic*
I also look to supporting dealers first, then elsewhere if they do not sell what I am looking for. I also look at BST/lights and non-lights as I have had real good luck dealing with several CPFer's from around the globe.
Scott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't like using non supporters that advertise in the dealer's corner, for some reason it really bugs me, am I the only one?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I check out B/S/T first. I've bought a lot of lights and accessories that way.

If I need to go to a dealer, I strongly prefer supporting CPF dealers, especially those that converse on threads. The deal has to be substantially better for me to go to a non-CPF dealer.

Paul

savumaki

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
jtivat said:
I don't like using non supporters that advertise in the dealer's corner, for some reason it really bugs me, am I the only one?

[/ QUOTE ]
NO, YOU ARE NOT- I believe we should support the dealers that go out of their way for CPF by offering discounts, a break on shipping or whatever for members only. Non supporters should be 'flamed'
It's like anything else; 'you scratch my back and -----"
Karl