Best Avatars

Post here your pick for best avatars. Here's my all-time favorite (I laugh every time I see it):

Lolittle.jpg

Thanks Lolittle. You're Number One in my book! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

drizzle

Enlightened
15xu.gif

This is the avatar of Sinjz. I just saw it a few minutes ago and commented on how much I liked it. Funny coincidence to see this thread right after.

nightshade

Enlightened
Yaesumofo, a great, simple, moving Yin/Yang avatar. Also very patient with my stressed out mailing schedules. Best wishes Yae. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
I like Wilkey's changing avatar of his daughter (cute!), and of course I like greenLED's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oh, oh, oh, PEU's avatar downstairs! cracks me up every time.

drizzle

Enlightened
Nice Bump collection PEU! What is that last one? If you run over an ostrich you will feel a bump? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW, what is your current avatar? I don't recognize it.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like Budd TX's (I think that's who it is) avatar. It's a scene from the SNL skit about the Cowbell and "Don't Fear the Reaper".

"I need more Cow-bell!!!!!"

SolarFlare

Enlightened
I like diggdugs, especially when CPF is slow, I find myself spending ages tryin to count how many little fellas are in it, I think its 13 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yaesumofo again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif very cool!

I like cones's, just cause I like jamie and the magic torch!

and I like lurveleven's just cause its shpongled!!!

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
SolarFlare said:
I like lurveleven's just cause its shpongled!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought anyone around here would recognise it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif to you, you must have great taste in music!

Sigbjoern

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Are you shpongled?" is my favorite, and "Tales of the Inexpressible" is pretty good too. I also like Simon Posford's "Hallucinogen" series- "The Lone Deranger" is insanity inducing.

Oh yeah, the avatars. I also really like digdug's and yaesumofo's. I don't remember who has it, but I like that someone used the "Living Wall" from Magic the Gathering (painted by Anson Maddocks)- I always really dug that illustration.

SolarFlare

Enlightened
I like Ozrics avi too, an thats cause its Ozrics related /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif me if ya want to dad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif