Bugout Drop-In beam Shot?

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have a beam shot of the BugOut 3W Drop In, I'd like to get one.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Chiphead

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
p10101210cn7lu.jpg

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice beamshot trueblue, I knew you'de show up with the beamshot.

-David

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is right on the money! I see some greenish tint to the beam. I'm planning to drop one in a Brinkman-LX.

chiphead
p.s
What or who is Aleph3?

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
wquiles
Love the layout of the BugOut Drop-In Module, well done! I've got to get one. I'd thought I might a few buck instead of getting a T3. I've given my Gerber LX-3 to my Dad's new wife. Yes, I know, I should have kept it.

chiphead

davidra

Enlightened
I held off on the drop-in, but I'm glad I got it. It's much brighter than, for instance, my XM-3 with a great beam. In one of my G2's, it makes a fantastic car light with excellent runtime.

wquiles

Flashaholic
pipesmoker,

From what I read here the 2nd generation module it a little bit different, particularly construction, as photos show they are now using an emiter instead of the star used in my two modules (shown in the DIY post above).

I don't have one of these newer modules, so I can't comment on them being better, but by ugrading the star in the old ones you can certainly make them "better" to you in terms of tint/intensity /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Will

Illuminated

Enlightened
My advice - get the BOG 3W Drop-in module if you have something to put it in.

I have been EDC'ing this in the 2 x 123 config ever since I completed the 2-stage switch. I'm very happy with the BOG module - excellent value for the price.

Everyone at work who sees it in use for the first time are always impressed with it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
It wont fit the xl unless you grind out the head of the light. I rather you buy a maxfire, it fits right in there and they are under 20 bucks at most targets. I took over an hour to grind out my legend xl to make it fit and would not do it over again.

[ QUOTE ]
chiphead said:
This is right on the money! I see some greenish tint to the beam. I'm planning to drop one in a Brinkman-LX.

chiphead
p.s
What or who is Aleph3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Latest posts