Who likes the Showtime rotisserie grill? (poll)

Which driver VIP-750 or Nexgen BB750 (for either one, check both)

• I love it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one but never use it.

• Already sold mine.

• I'm thinking about it.

• I don't cook.

• Total voters

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the rotisserie at a garage sale for $20 (new). It cooks a 4.5lb chicken in 65 minutes. Like they advertise, the meat is done perfectly and is juicy and delicious. The timer makes it easy- it turns off before the meat gets burned. Some practice is needed to learn the timing in order to not overcook the food. I placed it outside on a steel cabinet where I keep my gardening tools. That way the house doesn't smell like meat.

I think that some people buy them but don't have room in their kitchen for an appliance like this. It's pretty big.

I bought another rotisserie for backup/gift(15$). It is the smaller model which uses less electricity. It sits in it's box. I have seen others for sale, but I had to stop buying them. How many do I need?

I would never have bought one for full retail, but for 20$ I had to try it out. I highly recommend it. If you see one for a good price, don't pass it up.

You really do just 'set it and forget it'. (I'm usually thinking about the meat the whole time). I haven't tried the solid food injector yet (should be cool), but I did use the basket for roasting chicken breasts several times, and it worked perfectly.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I watched part of the info-mercial once had the phone in my hand and was fumbling for my wallet to get a CC when my better half walked in the room and said "don't you dare spend another dime" or er something like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
so I stepped away from the phone slowly with both hands in plain sight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
Scott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris_Medico

Newly Enlightened
Re: Who likes the Showtime rotisserie grill? (poll

I have one. Bought it used. Not as good of a price as above but not bad. I use it a bit. Its great doing things like center cut pork chops in the basket. I haven't done fish in it yet though. Roasting peppers to get the skin off works well. Chicken is great. So is a turkey breast. Standing rib roast is very good. Steaks are not so good. I also use it to make hot wings.

Chris

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Who likes the Showtime rotisserie grill? (poll

Every once in a blue moon we break it out to make chicken. IT's very tasty. How could you NOT buy something from Ron Popil? RonCo products are a must for every household. I love our Showtime Rotisserie. You just Set it, And forget it!

"Now i know everybody's wondering. How much are they, and where can i get one. Well you can order them from our catalog for $$$.$$ and believe me, their well worth it. But we're not going to make you pay $$$.$$, Not $$$,$$, not $$$.00 and not even $$$.$$ like you may all be thinking. If you call RIGHT NOW, you get the entire package seen here for just 4 easy payments of $$.$$. And if you promise to tell a friend i'll even throw in a free pocket fisherman. So give us a call and order one. You'll really be glad you did. "

Have i seen one too many RonCo Infomercials? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shane