• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: FM-Mag85. Turn Key...SOLD

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I am selling my FM-Mag85. The light consists of a FM-3H head, 2-1185 Potted bulbs, FM-3-9AA adapter, 9 ROV 1800 NiMH rechargeable batteries and a Nite-Ize grip. The light is in excellent condition with only about 10 minutes total run time on one bulb. I am asking $210.00 + $8.00 shipping. Let me know.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: FM-Mag85. Turn Key...

holy crap, nice stuff! what color is the body of the mag? Did you get it HA3'd to match the head?

Shane

wquiles

Flashaholic

That is a nice price for a turn key light, specially with the FM-3H "monster" head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Will

Ctechlite

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif I told myself if it was still here after work I'd treat myself! Yay!

Ctechlite

Enlightened
Ooh baby! I got it today! I was just shining it outside and some kids playing tag stopped and I heard one of them say "Oh look, a light show!". They were about 30meters away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and the light was shining straight up...

Thanks very much 5.0! Great pack job, batteries were charged, what more can I say. I love it!