lost my lionheart

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive looked every where it aint in this house or if it is it is hide good.i looked on my path to park and in my back yard where i was last night.im so disorganid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
OMG raggie I hope that you find it and soon, I know how much it means to you and how much you love that light.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Doug

Santelmo

Enlightened
Hello again raggie.

Take your time, settle down and try not to get overwhelmed or frustrated too much. I know this is hard to do, especially if it's something that's quite special to you, but at least TRY. The more you can clear your head, the better you may be able to recall where you may have placed it last or where it may have lodged itself into.

Keep us posted on your search. . . we're here for you!

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck on finding Raggs. Im sure you will eventually. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
I've misspaced a light or two... they usually turn up eventually inside a pocket of something I rarely wear... or behind the bed, or in a couch cushion. Try not to stress, hopefully it'll turn up soon.

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33: you are kidding.. right???

if not.... then dont worry... just relax... take a deep breath... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif and...

SEARCH Again!!!!!!!................... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Its always in the last place you look, I often hear people say!! so look there first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggs,

I can sympathise with you. About 5 months ago I went to get my mini-HID and couldn't find it. I'm still looking but losing hope. However, recently I did find a 5" portable TV that had gone missing for 2 years.

Have you looked in the refrigerator? That's one place I always try after I've looked everywhere else. I should learn by now - nothing I've ever looked for has been in the refrigerator, but I guess I tend to do crazy things when I get desparate.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Raggie, I sure hope you find it soon. I lose stuff all the time and mostly find stuff right where I left it. Check chairs and couches they steal stuff all the time. Try looking in all your pockets of recently worn clothes on top of the fridge and on window sills I have left stuff in all of them spots at times. I get mad at myself when I lose something. I still have not found my Scorpion or the cord to recharge my cordless drill.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Scott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so far no luck.with my luck the power will go out tonight.man i miss my babay.man i lost my ss card to a long time ago and id .that was a few years ago but man it is hard to get new one.sometimes i get confused and throw away what i have in hand im meaning to throw away whats in other hand

Topper

Flashaholic*
Raggie I have done the same thing more times than I would like to admit. It may very well still turn up.
Scott /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost my first Arc a few years ago. I found it 6 weeks later, in the grass, next to my parking spot. It must of fell out of my pocket when I yanked out my keys. I searched the house for three days. I now keep a Glowring on it.
Please let me know when you find it. I'll send you a glowring for it.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Dang, that's bad news Ragzz. It's funny but things will turn up weeks or even months later, after you stop looking for it then it seems to come out of "hiding".

Sometimes I feel very silly and stupid because when I finally find the thing (usually by accident) that I've been looking for all that time, I always say to myself, "Man! No WONDER I couldn't find it!", mainly because it was in a place that I absolutely KNEW it "could never be"!

Well, on the bright side at least it's not like it's the last light you have - at least you still got your VIP, Super Baby Pin, Space Needle, etc...right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Good luck my friend!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I lost my PM6/McModule from Mr. Bulk and company. I moved last fall, am fairly certain the light moved with me but can't locate it. I certainly make sure the VIP is handy and the SNII resides in my car but I do miss the PM6/McModule. Great area light before Surefire released their five watt offerings.

Anyhow Raggie, hope you locate it, I think you probably will in time.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ragz,

It might be worth using a metal detector if you are sure you lost it outside and have some idea of where it MIGHT be.

Using glow rings is a good idea. My Larrylight, the ONE light I never want to lose, is always accompanied by one.

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah i have glow ring on my keychain with my arc aaa i love it cause i realy cant lose my keys cause i wont be able to get in house i can turn off lights n see my keychain

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember when my dad gave me a Camillus Stockman (three blader) pocket knife for my twelfth birthday. I went out and lost it a week later. That will be thirty years ago in August.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive been better at not loseing stuff since i moved here.but i still lose stuff.i bet ya miss that knife wolfen.i lose my faverite plyers all the time but i always seem to find em there awesumme plyers

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif I really hope you find it, Raggie, just take your time and slowly look around. I lost my Inova X5 HAIII a while back. I was /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif 'cuz I thought someone had taken it out of my backpack at the office. I even put a nasty sign outside my door demanding that "they" return my light... I was so bummed... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and then, about a month later, I found it sort of under my bed. Somehow it had rolled down from my bed and somehow got wedged between the mattress and the boxspring... I felt really bad having put that sign up. I kept cursing whoever took my light... and it was right under me all that time! LOL LOL

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope you find it soon! I know I would go nuts if I lost my favorite light and turn heaven and hell upside down till I found it.

As a side note I too am missing an official SF Z20 CR123 blank spacer, and it is really annoying me too, despite being only a $4 part. It has hidden for months. It's unlikely anybody would have taken it, since they neither know nor care what it does, and to someone who does not have a use for it, it is just a piece of aluminium with a blue jacket.