• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ksbman LionCub forwarding -Thanks!

ksbman

Flashaholic*
I have 28 people on my list for forwarding and all of a sudden everyone is asking, "Is my light there yet?"

I have neither received anything nor heard from Tactical Warehouse yet.

When I do receive the lights, I'll post here.

I'll contact you individually after I have mailed your light or before then if you gave me no mailing instructions or address.

Why am I so grumpy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

I just had hand surgery this morning and typing is no fun. I'm right handed and my right hand is going to be kinda useless for a while.

I had someone ask me last night to order a bunch of stuff from 7 different dealers. I just finally got that done.

I have someone else not happy with the color of an item.

I know none of these people know I'm just a lefty now, so I'm not blaming them. I'm just letting you know why I won't be answering some e-mails.

This is way too much typing for now, so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

SCROLL DOWN

Catman10

Enlightened
Re: ksbman LionCub forwarding

Hi Keith,
Thanks for the update. Please know that everyone really appreciated you doing this for us. Take your time, and try not to let it stress you out.

SolarFlare

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Get well soon Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

Take it easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ctechlite

Enlightened

I hope you will feel better soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd also like to say thanks for answering questions I had about international shipping.

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

Get well soon Keith!! U sure this isn't an excuse so you can drag for time to play with all the LionCubs first? Hehe... just kidding man, you're one of the good guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Prayers going out for your speedy recovery!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Get well soon Keith.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks very very much for taking the time and effort to forward our Cubs to us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

simbad

Enlightened

There are some people who are so greedy and do not appreciate the big favor you are doing for them.

Wishing you a quick recovery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wong

Newly Enlightened

Get well soon Keith :)

I appreciate your effort helping international cpf'er and I am patiently waiting your good news :)

Have a nice weekend

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

No cub for me, but hope you feel better soon. Take care Keith /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Get well soon! There are many more who appreciate your "lifeline to the world"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I must admit I have never used it, but that comes more from being reluctant to trouble someone as kind as yourself unless I absolutely have no choice.

Topper

Flashaholic*

Living in the USA I will never use your service. I have the utmost respect for you Sir for doing this for others. I hope you have a speedy recovery, you are one of the best
folks here. My hat is off to you Keith I thank you for helping others your kindness has not gone unnoticed.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Scott

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to take so long to chime in here, I'm still catching up after a week away!

I hope you have a quick and painless recovery.

I certainly appreciate the very valuable sacrifice you make for us. I am one of those 28 but please don't feel that I am rushing you. All in good time!

Cheers

Stanton

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Keith, take care & take your time to get better first. Health & well-being is more important than any flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cones

Enlightened

Take care of yourself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We have all waited a long time for these LionCubs and a few more days certainly does not matter to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All your hard work on behalf of the CPF members is very much appreciated by me and others (I hope). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Please make sure you are feeling better before taking on everyone else's problems.

Take Care

Mark

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened

Hope you feel better soon. You are an amazing guy for all you do for those of us not living in the US.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

No cub for me too. Simply want to say thanks again for all the packages you already shipped to me. You are indeed one of the best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

I really hope you feel better soon Keith. Take care. Freddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Trev1960

Newly Enlightened

I hope you are feeling bette soon Keith, and that the hand is going to be fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bajaiman

Enlightened

I hope you have a speedy recovery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you very much for what you've done for us international CPFers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif