• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: VIP Package **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This is a complete VIP package, including every product/accessory that I'm aware of. All items are in good condition. This sale includes the following:

1. Basic VIP light with reflector, UCL lens, king-crown clicky tailcap and 1x123 tube.
2. 2xAA battery tube.
3. Pocketclip.
4. BH.
5. BBH.
6. Twisty tailcap.
7. Flatend, non-pointed, clicky tailcap.

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping, with Delivery Confirmation within the continental US. PM me with questions. The 1st "I'll take it" will have perference.

Asking $275.00, PayPal only please.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: VIP Package

Killer price.

I'll bet that is a 2XAA tube.

Comes with a rare standup clicky tailcap.

Wow.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

If I didn't already have all of this times 3 I would hop on this in a hot second. The VIP is absolutely one of the best MrBulk flashlights ever made. And to find one complete with everything in one place? at a price that is fantastic.
This can't last. As a system the VIP was a real trail blazer the light engine. this really is 3 lights in one. you put the BBH on the LE put that on the 2XAA (nicads work fine here and use your choice of tail cap (this package has no less than 3) and you have an amazing light with a light Saber beam monster throw. or go to the basic a small hand held with 3 levels using an optic.
All I can say is WTF is this still doing here. If you are new here and want a great starter light you couldn't make a better choice. If you have been around a while then you know that to pass this up is a very silly thing to do.
Don't forget there were less of these than the lion heart and WAY less than the Lion CUB. This is probably the last MrBulk/HAT team made light made with numbers under 250 (this number (250) may be way off I don't remember how many were made but it certainly was way less than the lights that came after it) made for a long time. Do yourself a favor buy this light. It will be the most versatile light in your collection. you get a small (OPTIC), medium(one of the best reflectors ever) and large light (WOW the BBH) is incredible and we waited a YEAR for this accessory, all in one package.
Am I going on a bit? Can you tell this is my favorite MrBulk light? For good reason. It is going to be a long time before we see a light as a complete system like this. In fact the VIP had had more aftermarket accessories made for it than any other MrBulk light made to date.
Just buy the damn thing before somebody else does.
BTW I have no affiliation with TIN. I don't get a cut. I just love this light!!
Yaesumofo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:

If I didn't already have all of this times 3 I would hop on this in a hot second. The VIP is absolutely one of the best MrBulk flashlights ever made. And to find one complete with everything in one place? at a price that is fantastic.
This can't last. As a system the VIP was a real trail blazer the light engine. this really is 3 lights in one. you put the BBH on the LE put that on the 2XAA (nicads work fine here and use your choice of tail cap (this package has no less than 3) and you have an amazing light with a light Saber beam monster throw. or go to the basic a small hand held with 3 levels using an optic.
All I can say is WTF is this still doing here. If you are new here and want a great starter light you couldn't make a better choice. If you have been around a while then you know that to pass this up is a very silly thing to do.
Don't forget there were less of these than the lion heart and WAY less than the Lion CUB. This is probably the last MrBulk/HAT team made light made with numbers under 250 (this number (250) may be way off I don't remember how many were made but it certainly was way less than the lights that came after it) made for a long time. Do yourself a favor buy this light. It will be the most versatile light in your collection. you get a small (OPTIC), medium(one of the best reflectors ever) and large light (WOW the BBH) is incredible and we waited a YEAR for this accessory, all in one package.
Am I going on a bit? Can you tell this is my favorite MrBulk light? For good reason. It is going to be a long time before we see a light as a complete system like this. In fact the VIP had had more aftermarket accessories made for it than any other MrBulk light made to date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. You're on the verge of convincing me not to sell it.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

There seems to be many questions concerning what "good" condition means as it relates to these items. "Good" means, never EDC'ed or dropped or scratched outside of how the items were recieved. I didn't say new or mint, because no VIP or BBH was ever in mint condition, even the day it was delivered. If you're looking to lock this set behind a glass case to exhibit, you should probably look elsewhere. If you want a package that's been lightly used, never abused and is not noticably any more worn than how they were recieved from the manufacture(s), then this is a pretty good deal, I think.

Halibut

Enlightened

And only 35 or so of those "flatend, non-pointed, clicky tailcaps" exist... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

-Dan

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting that you should say this. What is wrong with you?
If after 6 hours on this forum a light package of this caliber doesnt sell then obviously the group is not worthy of such a fine offer. I suggest you remove this from sale immediately and place it into your personal Keeper collection.
I know that you are very picky about your lights. Usually if they do not meet your expectation or the tint is off or some little thing that many people would possible not ever notice, you turn the light around and dump it right back into the market where it came from. FAST. The sheer amount of time you have held on to this particular light is a testament to the fact that it is a fine example of the VIP and it's complete set of accessories (some very rare). Truly TIN this one must be a keeper.
These people don't deserve it.
Keep it.
Yaesumofo

[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
[ QUOTE ]
yaesumofo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. You're on the verge of convincing me not to sell it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Likebright

Enlightened

BeeSee,
You got a good deal. I have the exact same setup, to the peice, as nascar. But I ain't sellin mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mike

Radagast

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Halibut said:
And only 35 or so of those "flatend, non-pointed, clicky tailcaps" exist... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel very lucky to have one of your tailcaps. One of the best accessories for the VIP, IMHO.

I tried to sell my VIP package a few months ago and just couldn't do it. Quality, quality, quality form Mr.Bulk and Otokoyama. BeeSee, good buy.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Likebright

Enlightened

Couldn't sell my set either.
The light just exceeds in all aspects of flashlightism.

I just happened to be monotering the forum when these Super Flashlight II stile clickies became available. Think I am #21.
Thanks again Halibut - Otokoyama - Mr. Bulk.
Mike

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have 2 of them. One was a second. I don't know why.
This tailcap is miles ahead of the three prong crown that was oem on the vtp. It should have been part of the design. It makes the light much better. I feel lucky to have two of those and 2 of the BBH's I also have a VIP that is smooth. Only 6 of those (I think). I have some other nifty VIP stuff as well.
Yaesumofo

[ QUOTE ]
Halibut said:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]