• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Lion Heart . . . SALE CLOSED, thank you.

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
SALE CLOSED: remaining few lights unsold will be relisted at another time. Thanks.

First one to post, "I'll take it," here, gets it, for items #1-5. Items #6-8 are also for sale through another venue & may sell at any moment there (simply put, first come first serve)--thanks. Paypal or MO. Thanks. (I just tried to post this with a picture and lost everything--I'll try and enter more descriptions tomorrow, err Saturday --it's already "tomorrow!") All lights are in excellent condition.
1. Superflashlight III by Arc Mania w/custom sheath. Asking $175.MJD Super Flashlight III. It is in excelent condition. This light has the 6º optic and a very white emitter. It is SR. # 19 of the 25 he made. I will include its custom made case. The case has a compartment for spare batteries. SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS.
2. McGizmo 5W. Asking $120. McGizmo 5W Aluminum PR, drive with a BB917 mA converter, and hosted on a 2X123 McLux battery holder. The McLux mod has never been carried, and only gently used about a dozen times...with about 10 minutes total run time. That about covers all I know. SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS.
3. MR BULK S LGI (Super Long Gun Illuminator). Asking $85. Withdrawn, will relist another time. Thank you.
4. MR BULK SBP (Super Baby Pin). Asking $95. Withdrawn, will relist another time. Thank you.
5. MR BULK Space Needle II. Asking $110. SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS.
6. Arc4+ #1343. Asking $150. SOLD. THANKS.
7. Arc AAA Premium White LED "Limited Edition" LNIB. Asking $60. SOLD . THANKS.
8. MR BULK Lion Heart: Natural, #225, the recharble battery and charger, clip, 2 extra lenses, 2 plastic lense covers (red and blue), a single tritium vial, 168 battery tube. Last but not least I contacted the company that made the original Chris Reeve Knives Sebenza sheaths--some of the world's finest sheaths: Gfeller Casemakers in Meridian, Ohio. They hand crafted in natural leather a sheath that fits perfectly the Lion Heart, also--it is both sewn and rivetted with four rivets. The sheath can accomodate a belt up to 2 1/2" in width. I have turned it on and off and taken it out in the backyard to "play" with it at night--that's it, no camping trips, hiking, etc--this light is in excellent condition. It comes with the original packaging -the box and paper.Thank you. I'm asking $335. Withdrawn, will relist another time. Thank you.

9. Surefire M3-CB Combat Light, Mint, LNIB, I bought this new, (orig.: $251.99) and did not use it. LIght comes with everything orig., box, papers, lanyard. It is in perfect condition. I am asking $175. Withdrawn, will relist another time. Thank you.

225 Lumens. Here's some data from www.surefire.com : "M3 Combatlight:
The SureFire M3 CombatLight is CNC machined from aerospace-grade aluminum and coated in a military specification Type III hard-anodized finish that is so tough the knurled handle of the M3 can be used to saw through the aluminum of lesser flashlights. Powered by three lithium batteries (10-year shelf life), the M3 CombatLight produces 125 lumens of light for one hour, or 225 lumens for 20 minutes with the included ultra high output lamp (that's 15 times the output of a typical 2 D-cell alkaline flashlight). Like all lights in SureFire's Special Operations Series, the M3 features a shock-isolated bezel/lamp assembly that can withstand the repeated recoil of a large caliber weapon. The M3 also features unique switching originally developed for law enforcement- twist for constant on, or depress the tailcap button for momentary illumination or emergency signaling.
* Batteries - Three SureFire lithium 123A 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life (included)
* Lamp assembly/Runtime - SureFire MN10 xenon gas-filled lamp assembly with 125 lumens output for 60 minutes, or 225 lumens for 20 minutes with included MN11 high output lamp assembly
* Construction - CNC machined aerospace-grade aluminum, Pyrex lens for improved water and scratch resistance, shock-isolated
* Length and weight (with batteries) - 7.1 inches / 7 ounces
* Flawless white beam, always in focus
* Self-defense tool, bright enough to temporarily blind an opponent
* Patented lock-out tailcap allows the light to be locked in the off position to prevent unintentional activation during storage or transportation
* Patented rubber grip ring, so that the Rogers/SureFire technique can be used to operate the light with a pistol
* Optional V71 polymer holster lets you draw the M3 with the correct grip and orientation
* Available in:
Type III Hard Anodized "

Thank you

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: FS:Surefire, Mr Bulk, ARC, Arc Mania, McGizmo

I want #2 for 120.00
Please PM me for Paypal address and I will pay when I wake up it is way late for me.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif >edit I will take it<end edit

christrose

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #1 if you can accept CC PP.
PM sent.

Topper

Flashaholic*

PM sent to both you guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Scott

InFlux

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
lk99bt said:
Hi,
First one to post, "I'll take it," here, gets it, for items #1-5. Items #6-8 are also for sale through another venue & may sell at any moment there (simply put, first come first serve)--thanks. Paypal or MO. Thanks. (I just tried to post this with a picture and lost everything--I'll try and enter more descriptions tomorrow, err Saturday --it's already "tomorrow!") All lights are in excellent condition.

5. MR BULK Space Needle II. Asking $110.

Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take #5 Mr. Bulk Space Needle II

Please PM your info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Available for Sale: #3, 4, 8
Sold Pending Funds, #1, 2, 5, 6, 7
BTT

InFlux

Enlightened

Oh, Just to verify. This IS a 5 watt version, right?

Would you happen to know the bin?

PayPal at the ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Hi LazerBurnz,

Here's the scoop on the Space Needle II: "Space needle II made by Mr. Bulk ... one of the few he made with a 5w Side emitter luxeon that utilizes the reflector. It runs off three CR123s in a M@G C body. Super bright with good throw. " I meant to get this entered last night, sorry! I don't know the bin.

I'll pm you with my paypal. Thanks.-Mike

Topper

Flashaholic*

Hi Mike, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for #2 thanks
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Scott

christrose

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for #1.
Topper: Thank you for your help.