• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S Bare AL Lion CubSOLD

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
In light of what is happening and what has been said,I will be selling this Bare LC and giving $90 to CPF.
This bare cub has had the bezel opened up to allow full use of the reflector.I would like 225 shipped anywhere.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Bare AL Lion Cub

that's a stunning offer.. if i didn't have one on the way i'd buy it in a heartbeat. (oh.. and if i didn't just offer to buy Fred's golden RAW)

-awr

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was trying to do my part to keep the price up there but I can not hang.The CPF LE LC that I have may also go on the block I am waiting for the Lion Head to make that choice.
However this must sell I want just what I paid for it $145 plus shipping of your choice anywhere.
Chris
PS I let the thought of making some money drive this buy I'm sorry.

NetMage

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

PM where to PayPal.

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

christoph.. probably not a bad idea at all to pick up the extra LC to sell one.. but i think you'd have to have planned to wait a bit.. at least a month or two 'til the initial sales settled out to sell the extra one.. right now the 'market' is kinda saturated with LCs cause a lot of people had the same thought :-D

I only bought the LC because of the ability to put on the lionhead.. i like the light a lot but it's too big to fit in a pocket for EDC, but it's a really nice light and with the ability to put on a 168 tube and the LH.. amazing light at that point... a bit afraid of no flood, pencil thin beam but it'll be a good light for me since i can have one in flood and one in throw mode at the same time...

I think you'll have made a good cpf-pal with NetMage he's not going to forget the deal he got on his AL LC.

-awr

shannow

Enlightened

Christoph
Whats worng with making a little profit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some things are better left not asked in the wrong place. The is a B/S/T thread. You are doing unintentional trolling.