gives everyone a cold slice a watermelon

raggie33

*the raggedier*
just picked and chiled this afternoon also every one gets a cold bevarage at the lake seed spiting contest at 12 midnight

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers Raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif I hope you know that your posts always make my day. These tasty bits of e-food don't fill me up too much though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Love to have some fresh watermelon - but I'm too busy catching fish over here for the fish fry we're having at your place tomorrow raggie! (That could be fun, eh?!)

greenLED

Flashaholic
Hey!! I got a seedless piece /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
You're too nice raggie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Thanks for sharing. I'd love to stay 'till midnight but I have a 18hr-day ahead of me and it's already too late. Cheers to you!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
greenLED - too bad, more fish & hush puppies for us!

Hey raggie, do you like hush puppies? Got a favorite way of makin' them?

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta prime and paint the garage...but I should be ready for some fresh watermelon later!

Thanks bro.

Bob

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie thanks,
The watermelon (and many of your posts) is very refreshing after a long day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Seriously just had one of the sweetest slices of watermelon I've ever had and I was thinking of this thread!

Thanks raggie for bringing in a little more "positive thought" into my day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Raggie,

You rock. You are truly one of the most considerate people I've have been blessed to come across. Thanks for making me smile!

All My Best,
John

drizzle

Enlightened
Mmm...good stuff Raggie.

Good thing there's a lake nearby so I can jump in and rinse off all watermelon juice I got all over me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay here goes my seed spitting entry...thwup...WAIT! that was just practice!