• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: BRASS LC, CPF LE HA3 003/100 LC, LH HA3 #003

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to sell some lights to recoop money for additional light purchases.

1) Brass LionCub, mint condition, never carried, including brand new McR-20 reflector/o-ring upgrade (not installed). US$313 shipped to anywhere in the world (additional for tracking & insurance if required). Seller will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail. First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Nano Charger included.
** ADD Brass 168A Lioncub tube for $ 44 (has already been paid for to Otok)
** ADD Brass LionHead for $60 (has already been paid for to Mr. Bulk)

2) CPF Special Edition Natural HA3 LionCub 003/100 (never opened…still in original unopened fedex package that I got TODAY) including brand new McR-20 reflector/o-ring upgrade (not installed). US$313 shipped to anywhere in the world (additional for tracking & insurance if required). Seller will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail. First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Nano Charger included.
** ADD Natural 168A LionCub tube for $44 (has already been paid for to Otok)
** ADD Natural LionHead for $60 (has already been paid for to Mr. Bulk)

3) Natural HA3 LionHeart (serial #003) with 150a and 168a battery tubes, LDF lens, additional UCL lens, additional reflector, green tritium, black carry case and CR123 or R123 battery spacer made out of aluminum for 150a battery tube. All for US$285 shipped to anywhere in the world (additional for tracking & insurance if required). Seller will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail. First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Absolutely perfect. Never left the closet.

ALL light have V2 software installed.

Paypal accepted…. HOWEVER, I get charged 4% for every paypal transaction that I receive so I would rather a MO if you guys live in the US. Hope this is not too much trouble. So since I don't really utilize the above lights as much as I would like, I will like to get them to an appropriate home.

Paypal address can be found in my profile. Please feel free to PM with any questions.

Thanks.
Curtis.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BRASS LC, CPF LE HA3 003/100 LC, LH HA3 #003

I'll take #2 (no extra bodies) and #3. Paypal to be sent asap. RPM

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BRASS LC, CPF LE HA3 003/100 LC, LH HA3 #003

I will take #1 complete.
I do have some questions.
Is that the large head?