Key-Lux AA 350 - Website Updated

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
This post is just to let people know that I do have some Key-Lux AA 350mA lights in stock.
Product Page

I will try to keep the opening page of my store updated so you can see what products (New or Old) are in stock and coming up)

I have a picture of the new Upcoming Hyper-Lux light in the forum section. It will be on the main page as soon as I get a chance to update it.

Chris
TnC

Skyline

Enlightened
Ordered one! Hope it's worth the wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
You won't be disappointed, Skyline. I have one and it's my favorite light. It has the punch of a much larger light, while using one measly AA battery. Perfect beam shape, excellent beam color, and plenty of throw from a light this size. The build quality is second to none as is Chris' customer service!

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, Chris, I was wondering if you have a picture of the holster you offer for the Key-Lux AA. I'd really like to know what it looks like, and how it closes (with a snap, or velcro, or something). Thanks!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will add a picture to the pouch tomorrow when I get to work. I took the picture but haven't added it to the store. It is actually a very nice fitting case. It uses velcro to keep it closed. It is also made in california.

Chris
TnC

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a K/L AA 350, with a 3 watt TWOK, modded by bajaiman. Great flood and decent throw. I agree---a fabulous output for the size, and a gem of a little light. Truly, the mouse that roared!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received mine today thanks for that fast shipping!!
This is a beautifully Designed and executed AA flashlight.
I have ordered one of the new ARC lights as well I wonder how these will stand together.
Anyway this is a typical overbuilt flashlight from TnC once again. The finish perfect. One word describes the beam. Perfect.
Nice work Chris keep em comming.
Yaesumofo

rugbymatt

Enlightened
I have been waiting a while for one of these. I have just ordered one. I am excited to see this little light.

Chris I used paypal, but there was a very jumbled message about paypal at the end of the process. If there is a problem you can email me at [email protected] Thanks

Thunder

Newly Enlightened
Reasonable Price @@"
Everyone of them handmade?
It cost same for me to make one in China i believe @@"
Nice work

Skyline

Enlightened
Just got mine yesterday. It's very nice; excellent fit and finish. It just looks really cool. Now I have to figure out how it fits into my array of lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks!

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris:
I haven't been to your site in a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Just noticed this: "Check out our NEW Hyper-Lux (3-watt & 5-watt flashlights) redesigned body. 2" shorter in length than the old Hyper-Lux V. Only uses 2xCR123 Batteries."

Will you be posting on CPF when the photos and specs become available?