• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ~~~ Lion Cubs ------------------GREAT PRICES~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumenLover

Newly Enlightened
I can't believe somebody hasn't jumped on this yet!
Am I missing something?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ~~~ Lion Cubs ------------------GREAT PRICES~~

No intended disrespect to your sale post CatDaddy. I have removed the contents of my original post.

SolarFlare

Enlightened

270 and hotbeam you're out of order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif read the rules /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Absolutely no "trashing the sales" posts! Have respect for the seller. If indeed the item is available for a ridiculously low price somewhere else and you absolutely feel the need to let others know, do it in private. If you think the seller is nuts (seriously – sometimes the seller may not be aware that the item is available brand new at a lower price elsewhere) you may want to politely inform them privately (E-mail or PM) so they may consider an adjustment to the price?

You can now tell everyone where to buy these lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I look forward to your answers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Sheesh, I don't believe this. These two guys are both Actively trashing Catdaddy's sales thread.

Have some class guys. I know one of you (Howie), and as a businessman yourself I believe you are better than that...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

OK guys,
I think CatDaddy should start a new thread and this one should be taken off the forum unless we get some blank posts, PDQ! How about it?

SolarFlare

Enlightened

Yeah take it off................ after 270 and hotbeam answer me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

jtice

Flashaholic

I probably shouldnt bother, but I would just like to say one thing...

I find one thing unfair,, and knew this would happen,,,
yea yea, we know of some other prices, right?
That doesnt mean thats what Catdaddy paid.

Just cuz you bought a $5000 car for a deal at $3000...
does that mean the other guy that payed $5000, doesnt deserve sell it at a more resonable price so his make back ratio is better?

Just something to think about,
dont always think the person is purposely gouging prices.

~John

P.S. Sorry Cat for the trainwreck.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lioncubs are very nice Lights. Free bump!

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Catdaddy,
Please start a new thread and guys, if you have comments beyond the scope of Catdaddy's sale, place them elsewhere, OK?
As soon as a new sale thread is started, I will lock this one and let it sink into the archives.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
I probably shouldnt bother, but I would just like to say one thing...

I find one thing unfair,, and knew this would happen,,,
yea yea, we know of some other prices, right?
That doesnt mean thats what Catdaddy paid.

Just cuz you bought a $5000 car for a deal at $3000...
does that mean the other guy that payed $5000, doesnt deserve sell it at a more resonable price so his make back ratio is better?

Just something to think about,
dont always think the person is purposely gouging prices.

~John

P.S. Sorry Cat for the trainwreck.

[/ QUOTE ]

But please Ticey, DO bother. Do bother indeed. Because it is the fight for freedom, justice - and the American Way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
But please Ticey, DO bother. Do bother indeed. Because it is the fight for freedom, justice - and the American Way! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Datasaurusrex said:
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Strongly disagreeing here. I dont think the 'American way' should involve 'underhanded' play.

It's sad that B/S/T has come to this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

This is a B/S/T thread and not the place for opinions beyond. I sent an E-mail to Catdaddy asking him to open a new thread and I felt he was entitled to have this one limp along on his behalf until he did. Since the wreck is just continuing, I will lock this now. Sorry Catdaddy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.