Waiting for my ultimate 60 and 42, cant wait

bananas

Newly Enlightened
Ordered these from battery station. Cant wait for them to arrive in the next few days. This will be the first decent torch that ive got. I finally decided with my expensive tastes it would be better to buy a decent one and stop stuffing around with cheapies, hence forth saving money in the long run. Hope this works!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF! Great decision to buy these amazing lights. Unfortunately to stop "stuffing around with cheapies" in order to save money is easier said than done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. I've found that once you've got the light bug, you get caught up in the subtle differences of each light and you're better off buying the "cheapies" than taking out a mortgage! Seriously though, IMHO, the HDS series will cover your bases more than any other lights on the market. Hope you like them- just don't be surprised when a month after you've recieved them that you've got a hankering for another light that's different because...