Flashaholix Moon and my McMiniMiniPro NightWalker

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a perfect evening here in northern California. The moon is just a sliver in the twinkling indigo sky and I got a new package in the mail today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My MiniMiniMiniMag came in so I tried doing some part swapping and plopped in a McFlood reflector from a McLux with a UCL. Using the included tiny 14270 LiON battery I added a Lambda MiniPro TWOJ 3w and recorded 190 LUX of Flood! and about 140 LUX with a UCL LDF for a Big Warm Wall of light out of a light the length of an Arc AAA. Battery capacity is very low on this high voltage 14270 LiON and before I could get my fill of photons I had to swap out the spare.

So I swapped the whole package into cut-down MiniMag with a 14500 LiON which is the size of a AA. The Lambda MiniPro 3w in a single cell MiniMiniMag with McFlood reflector and UCL cracked the 200 LUX at 1m mark for a wall of light good to around 35yards!!! What a great walking light.

<font color="red"> The McMiniMiniPro NightWalker!! </font>

Now if I could just get a two stage to tone it down a bit! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flashaholix Moon and my McMiniMiniPro NightWal

Ive got the narrow beam Fraen Optic in my minimini with a Pill from Modamag and a 14500, Some definately nice throw. Since i only use it ocasionally i havent had to recharge it yet. Might top it off when i get home just in case.

Shane