Galdius availability?

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, these things seem to just go -poof- whenever anyone gets them in stock.

Are they not up to full speed on production, or are people just that hot to get them?

Scott

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
it is not sold at under $200. The price is over $200 clams everywhere. I don't know where it can be sold less than 200. Do you know where it is sold brand new for < $200 curby?

aceo07

Enlightened
ebay. I see 2 of Gladius for $196.00 buy-now. I don't know the forum policy for linking ebay auctions so I won't link it. Just ebay search for "gladius night ops".

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
how reliable is Ebay? I never purchased any thing from ebay. How do I know the seller will ship it?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot to mention that I am located in Canada. The seller only want to ship it in US.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok. thanks magic.It is scary for me to buy anything first time

*Bryan*

Enlightened
I have dealt with "mrinkster" for a couple of things..I bought a Gladius Night Ops off of him with no trouble. He ships worldwide also....$210 including shipping and any paypal fees so....That's for sales in the US....

Note: I have no affiliation with this person selling the light on ebay. I merely stated that I had good dealings with him. I take no responsibility for his or any other persons actions or dealings whatsoever!

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sarius said:
Flashlightlens.com has several in stock. He made the glass for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had, past tense. I emailed them today. -poof-

Scott

*Bryan*

Enlightened
I emailed the guy I got mine from for Picard and he has them in Brooklyn, NY.

$210 shipped in the US. That includes shipping and paypal fees...He quoted $220 to Canada also so....

His email addy is [email protected] and the name of the company is Bestink Inc.

Sarius

Newly Enlightened
The Lighthound seems to have them in stock at the moment. I've been dealing with John on another issue and can confirm all the good things that have been said about his customer service. Speaking for myself, it's worth an extra few bucks to work with a dealer who will stand behind what he (or she) sells.

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordr from [email protected] base on curbry recomendation. I hope to get it soon before I grow to old to pick up the light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif