help with a web page gone..........

DaFiend

Enlightened
There was some good info on a CNI pointer mod i was after that used to be on this page . but sadly its a goner. i've tried contacting the email on the page, but got no where, and i don't know who originally owned it. I had it in my favourites, wish i had saved it somewhere else.

I've tried the way back time machine but got nothing....... Any body got any idea's? Maybe i was just doing it wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

or its just gone for good....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DaFiend

Enlightened
Sweeeeeeeeeet. thanks PW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Now, if i link to that, is it going stay there forever more or less? or is that cache eventually going to be emptied and it will be lost for good?

Former_Mag_User

Enlightened
I think of you click file (top left corner of your browser) and click on 'save page' as it saves the webpage to your hard drive. You might want to try that.

Or, you could just print it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I don't know how long Google keeps pages in it's cache, but I wouldn't count on that page being there forever. Best to save it as Danny suggested.

That cache has helped me out several times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the one thing IE gets used for - saving things as MHT files so they don't disappear.

I'm a dreadful one for randomly bookmarking things, but never actually checking back on them until months, often years later.