• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag85 & Mag74 For Sale SOLD

flashworm

Newly Enlightened
1.Mag85 - comes with mag nascar series orange 3D host, flashlightlens, MOP cammed reflector, 3 3ToD adapter and 2 1185 bulbs (great condition) - 75.00 to (70.00)

2.Mag74 - 2D silver mag, flashlightlens, MOP uncammed reflector, 2 3ToD adapter and 2 1274 bulbs. will throw in an extra uncammed reflector, needs to dremel a bit to make it fit (great condition) - 55.00 (SOLD)

All prices includes shipping to US addresses. International shipping please add $5. Insurance is optional but recommended. Would not be responsible for items lost if insurance is not purchased. PayPal is preferred , but Postal Money Orders also gladly accepted. First person to post "I'll take it" in this message thread gets dibs, although you may feel free to PM me with questions or Pixs. Paypal addy - [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Regards, Terry

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mag85 & Mag74 For Sale

Are the bulbes potted or are they bi-pin for the Mag85?

flashworm

Newly Enlightened

Hallis, as this is the regular mag and not the magcharger the bulbs will be potted.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok was just wondering, Many people have swapped the lugs from magchargers (which were available a while back in a group buy) into the stock D mag switches (ive done it myself) to be able to use standard bi-pin bulbs. Was curious weather this was one that had that done but it's not. Thanks for the answer

Shane

flashworm

Newly Enlightened

Come on Folks, nobody wants a high output light at this price???

DarkLight

Enlightened
Re: Mag85 & Mag74 For Sale REDUCED

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Paypal Sent/with insurance