So how you guys doing?

matt_j

Enlightened
Just thought I say what's up my brothers and sisters... You know in the tone of "how you you doing my friend haven't see you in a while"... Anyone got anything exciting to share? New wife, new dog, new kid, new car, new flashilight, new friends, new event, new gadget? Come on lets have a lil table talk...

So let me start... I'm starting FDNY EMS academy on Monday... Otherwise life has been busy that's why I only pop here once in a while and dont even have time to read everything and follow up on some exciting threads.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Matt! Congrats on the EMS Academy! That must be an exciting job and rewarding too.

I'll be coming up on my 1yr anniversary as a Flashaholic in September and I can't believe how many flashlights I have amassed!! Just look at my sigline for a partial list. I'm currently really excited about 2 flashlight projects that I'm still working on putting together with a lot of help from a lot of people.

Project Orange (if I should give it a name) is that kewl group of orange Maglites that I was lucky to get my hands on. A 3D, 2AA and Solitaire. They are all modded and waiting for a couple of extra little parts. Mainly just one part, the FatFlex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Project Aleph Aqua is in the middle of it's aquisition. (I remember less than a year ago when I looked at people who bought Alephs as Hard Core Flashaholics with more mool than sense or Professionals that NEEDED that specific level of flashlight.) I'm not the latter LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now!, I think they're a cutting edge functional work-of-art. Anyway, it's a complete Aleph System in it's own custom box. By the time it's complete I should have FOUR Chrome heads, TWO Chrome Tails, ONE Aqua Body and THREE or FOUR LE's. Only ONE head and TWO LE's to-go. Please don't make me add up the mool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Work is going well thanks for asking, Heading to AZ next week for some work and play. Staying at this kewl place called Pointe South Mountain Resort in Phoenix. Will definately bring the Garmin Quest along /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I've been working out of my home in Phoenix for a company in Oregon. That gig is now dead. I have an new deal lined up in south Phoenix. Right now, I'm between jobs. It's wierd being unemployed(even if temporary).
On another topic, I'm a geeky engineering type. I stand no hope in finding a life partner. Some things never change.