B@rt

Flashaholic
birthday.gif
happy%20birthday.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Happy Birthday Ryan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Enjoy your birthdays as long as you welcome the older age and do not fear it yet .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... have a good one!
bernie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Hey Squirt! It has been a joy watching our little Saaby grow up and blossom right before our eyes.

But more importantly... did you get anything cool?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeing as how he hasn't checked in all day to this thread, his family and friends must be busy out showing him a good time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When he comes stumbling in later I'm sure he'll have some choice words to say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday Ryan.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Ryan is probably out getting hammered - this seems to be a fairly routine birthday regimen these days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Happy birthday Ryan, hope you find something really neat under the table when you get home!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

In case you don't visit CPF before Sasha changes it back, here's a screen dump (yes, it's really called that) I grabbed:

cpf30.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Thanks everybody, been a great day, certainly a day to remember if nothing else. Glad to have been around CPF for a couple of years now, hope to be here awhile longer.

Nothing too cool yet. I was away from my family most of the day, so actually haven't done much celebrating with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I tend to buy myself everything I want, so I'm really hard to shop for. Imagine if anything I'll be getting some green papers -- universal gift certificates.

Empath

Flashaholic
Did you notice your birthdays are getting closer together? It gets worse.