Websight help

sbebenelli

Enlightened
I've got an intrest in having my own websight and don't know much about it. It would be more for fun. Not really one many people would be going to. I was looking at this package because I don't know where else to go. I want one with my own domain name. Are there better places to go? Is $8.95 the going rate for something I'm looking for?

drizzle

Enlightened
That's very close to what I pay my local ISP for the same service. I went with the local option out of personal preference. I like the fact that he's physically located here in town and that he's small enough that I can always talk to the owner (he has a couple of employees) and get very personal service. Also, for the same price I have a lot of options for more complex web sites but it sounds like you won't care about that.

You take a chance with smaller ISP's as they might not be as professional. It looks like yahoo would be a safe choice. I don't know if there are cheaper out there but I would be suspicious of what I was giving up if it was much cheaper than the one you are looking at.