A Word About the LionCub ST's...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
A Word About the LionCub ST\'s...

As some of the CPF LionCub have indicated (a couple of them via rather disgruntled-sounding PMs and e-mails) that you were never notified about Your ST's. And for this I do apologize.

A kind volunteer did the messaging for us and he did indeed notify EVERYONE on the List at the time, so as near as we can figure there are some e-mail providers - which automatically classify as SPAM - any messages with a bunch of addressees in the "TO:" box.

Also a small minority of CPF Cub buyers got in at the "last minute" so to speak, and naturally since the ST notification was sent a couple weeks or more prior, the new guys/gals would also have no knowledge of the ST.

And so - the purpose of this post is to inform all CPF LionCub purchasers -namely those who were never notified - that you ARE INDEED welcome to e-mail or PM me about getting one. Please include your CPF Cub serial number and CPF name so I can cross-check everything.

We'll give it a week or so, after which any remaining ST's will be sold at what should be regarded a *fair* price (think LionHeart for an idea) via a new post in the "CPF's Custom and Mod B/S/T" Forum.

Thank You for your interest and support.

Latest posts