What's my Peak prototype known as?

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What\'s my Peak prototype known as?

I have a Peak Prototype 1AAA body with the lug tail and two seperate hi-power 3 LED heads (one snow white, one pink/purple). What's this thing known as according to the Peak site? I don't know the different names they use for thier different models. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm trying to figure out how much this thing is worth so I can sell or trade it. Thanks for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a pic: Pic of Peak a pack of pickled peppers.

sbebenelli

Enlightened
Re: What\'s my Peak prototype known as?

It's not on Peaks sight because it was a prototype. The Matterhorn lug would be the light that took it's place. It's here if you want to see it.

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

So it's basically equivalant to the Matterhorn? Thanks for the link! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I guess this thing is worth about $40 with one head. Now how much is the spare head worth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks sbe sbe sben... thanks you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any chance you know if the threads are the same? Maybe I should just pick up a new body and make a second light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sbebenelli

Enlightened

I'm not sure about the threads. Call Peak they are a great company to deal with.

DallasA

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Sinjz said:
I have a Peak Prototype 1AAA body with the lug tail and two seperate hi-power 3 LED heads (one snow white, one pink/purple). What's this thing known as according to the Peak site? I don't know the different names they use for thier different models. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm trying to figure out how much this thing is worth so I can sell or trade it. Thanks for the info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Sinjz,

Maybe I can help.

Feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

Have a Great Day
MJ

matthewdanger

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
DallasA said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sinjz said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Sinjz,

Maybe I can help.

Feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

Have a Great Day
MJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's service! I'll have to check out Peak's product line for my next purchase.