• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: KI CPF Edition #18

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Katokichi Ichishiki CPF #18. This light is exactly how I received it from ARCmania. Runtime is less that 5 minutes and it's never been carried. This light does not have perfect anodizing on the inside of the bezel. There are three small anodizing blemishes, two of which can be seen in the picture. The third is the smallest and is not pictured. All are inside the rim on the bezel.

This light has a TWOH bin. Also comes with the small pouch and a new CR2

SOLD $250 shipped CONUS. Paypal only, please. First "I'll take it" gets it.

KI1.jpg

KI2.jpg

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: KI CPF Edition #18

I thought I was the only one with the blemishes on the bezel of the light. Yup, I have the same blemishes in the same place. My third blemish would also be hidden from view if a picture of my light were taken from the same angle. I didn't even notice the third blemish on my light until you mentioned it. You would have to look really hard to find my third blem on the inside edge of the rim to find it.

I guess the bezel blemishes are common on this light. No one I've shown the bright little critter to has noticed the blems.

Sorry for the deviation.

will42

Newly Enlightened

I've seen the same marks on other KI's. I'll take it. Please pm paypal info. Thanks.

will42

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine has the same spots/blemishes. I believe that they are/were the result of the tool that was used to hold the bezel in the anodizing solution--where the spots display the points where the tool came into contact with the inside of the bezel. Call 'em "beauty marks" if you want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karl

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think your are right, karlhev. I suppose the blems on the bezel are 'birth marks.' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

will42

Newly Enlightened

KI received. Thanks for the fast shipping and excellent deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif