Where is JS Burley???

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
where is JS burley? Does anyone know if he has left town? Is he working on another business that he neglected orders that I placed online? Can anyone contact him for me?? I sent him email but got zero confirmation. He disappears like a ghost. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im sure he will get in coantact with ya he is a real good person.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Send Jon a PM. Last I heard? Yes Jon has a full time job.
I doubt Jon intended to neglect your order. I do understand that the software Jon uses you must return to the store after paying to finish the transaction, sometimes folks forget that. I would give him a call for you but I honestly forgot his phone number. Hey Jon PM me your phone number please. I switched Cell phones and did not transfer all the numbers to my new one as the old one was broke.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update.

I do see an order from you with a time stamp of 12:04 pm today. Is there another one that I am missing.

I have not been out here on CPF much lately. I have a line of products that is coming out soon and I will start posting more when they are ready. I do work by day then fill orders when I get home in the afternoon.

I did see your question asking if Pilas work in the gladius. I found a reply I made to that email. Did you get that reply?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just wondering if you left town that's all. I got your email. thanks for responding to my email.