• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brass LC - Expensive but worth it !

acusifu

Enlightened
I just bought my 3rd new cell phone in past 2 weeks and want to recoup some cash. The battery was put in to test only, has sit on my desk ever since. No pictures you know what they look like. This is Mint not more than 5-10 seconds runtime. Yes this is expensive but if you want it, I have it. Shipped USPS Priority.
$ 300 paypal preferred ( add 4% for cc). PM

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Actually given the popularity of brass maybe I shoulda made more of'em.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

And hey Tim, why three cells in two weeks anyway? Got teenage daughters? Haw!

acusifu

Enlightened
I traded up a couple of times and my wife had to have a new one then. The 11 year old got a new plan too.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
ELEVEN???!!! That means I got, what - two years before our kid has to have one too? Sheesh...

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Xochi is sometimes a stupidhead who should mind his own business. Bad xochi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
AWTYD?
Not to self if AWTYD can carry all of his brass bares then he must be one big tuff ooooo flashaholic.

mut

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yes, especially when used on CPF'ers by their motherly significant others! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif