• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: Aqua Swirl Aleph 1 (1x123) PRICE DROP

Thertel

Newly Enlightened
This is one of six of these lights made. It includes the everything seen including a 2 stage switch. It has yet to have any light engine installed as I cannot fathom carrying such a beautiful light and I don't believe in shelf queens.

IMG_0033.jpg

The only defect in the finish is a small nick on the bezel that is pictured but barely noticable. I am asking $150USD via paypal to [email protected] with free shipping within CONUS. Credit Card Orders please add 3 percent. Orders outside CONUS are accepted but are subject to shipping costs in addition to the cost of the light. As always if you want insurance you pay for it and I am not responsible for damage or loss incurred while intransit.

First I'll take it gets it.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aqua Swirl Aleph 1 2nd PRICE DROP

Man! That is one georgous light!!
It would go SWEEEETTT with a nice <font color="cyan">Cyan</font> LE!

For anyone wondering, Thertel is great to work with and will make sure you're satisfied with your deal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thertel

Newly Enlightened

yes it was knifebright. That is one damned strage nick, it drove me nuts and basically ruined carrying the light for me cus I couldnt handle to see it damaged.

knifebright

Enlightened

trust me it was tramatic to have it happen. Guys this is a really nice looking light with such an amazing depth and finish that pictures cant capture.
Free bump
jimmy

paulr

Flashaholic

How'd I miss this?! Darn! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif