eBay - PayPal coupon (a good one this time)

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, so we all have a torrid love/hate relationship with PayPal and eBay.

ANYONE who wants to get a little out of them, check this link out:

PayPal/eBay coupon on Ben'sBargains

I just bought a new H&K UTL for $115 shipped, using the $15 off $100 coupon. I happened across a seller offering it for $130 with free shipping.

If you have anything you want to buy on eBay, and use PayPal to pay for it, save $10 or $15 or even $25 on it...

BOOYA

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are all good to go and can save you a good amount of money if you play your cards right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

-Mike

Wutda

Newly Enlightened
Beretta1526,

Thanks for the info on the ebay coupon. I just saved $10 on a $75 item. Good deal.

BTW, you got a great price on your UTL. I think I paid about $185 a couple of years ago. Are you gonna mod yours when you get it? If you do, let me know. I'd be interested in putting a LED in there.

Thanks again!!

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to see how I like it compared to my SF X-200 before I mess with it. I also want to see how it stacks up to a couple other of my incandescents. The H&K USP Compact only takes a couple different lights, and it needs an adapter for most. The MKII UTL is made specifically for the USP-C, so I may not mess with it if it's a decent light. The most likely thing would be to do something with the reflector.

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does this work? Does the discount money
come out of ebay/paypal's pocket or the seller?

Those $199 Gladius's look awfully tempting at 10%
off!

Thanks - Greg

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
The seller has no idea you used a coupon. It comes from eBay/PayPal's pocket. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LightChucker

Enlightened
Ya know, that looks strange to me. None of the links on that site point to either PayPal or eBay. Even the big link that says "EBay.com" points to "www.jdogocy.com", whatever that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Then, at the bottom it wants you to enter your name and password.

Maybe I am just too paranoid anymore.

Chuck

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LightChucker said:
Ya know, that looks strange to me. None of the links on that site point to either PayPal or eBay. Even the big link that says "EBay.com" points to "www.jdogocy.com", whatever that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Then, at the bottom it wants you to enter your name and password.

Maybe I am just too paranoid anymore.

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]

You only need the coupon codes... the link at the "Click Here" is a referral link so Ben gets credit. I don't know if it's based on clicks or if it's based on purchases, or people who sign up, but it must help keep Ben's Bargains up and running. It's a great site to find deals on stuff.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Any way to make it work on something I bought a few days ago? Had I known about this, I could have saved $10.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure it's eBay only. These were codes in the eBay magazine I think. They may still work today 'till midnight PST, I'm just not buying anything today...