• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/ Mag 85 **Sold pending Funds**

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
This uses the following one red 3D Mag body, UCL lens, Fivemega smooth aluminum reflector, Fivemega 9AA to D adaptor and two potted 1185 lamps. The lamp in the unit is a little dark but still nice and bright it has about 5 hours of runtime on it. The Mag body is in great shape but has a few small nicks in the tail cap, all you will need to make the light work is 9 NiMh AA's. $85 shipped in the US.

DSC03757%20(2).JPG

Thanks
JT

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/ Mag 85 $85 shipped

Pic added about I will also throw in 3 - 3AA to D adaptors they are plastic and the tabs on one are a bit cracked but they work.

DreamScape

Enlightened

Shiny - Around 1200 Bulb Lumens! So around 800 Lumens out the front at 10.8V.

Just an Awesome Light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Very Nice deal JT.
Any Fence sitters grab this bargin NOW!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Ilikeshinythings said:
When you says the lamp in the unit is a little dark what does that mean? What is the lumen rating on the mag85?

[/ QUOTE ]

DreamScape answered most, but as for the bulb after 4 to 5 hours of overdriving (which is what a Mag85 does)these bulbs they start to get dark in color. I am sure this does effect the output a bit but not to my eyes. The other bulb is brand new and has never been used.

Thanks
JT

paulr

Flashaholic

Nobody has bought this yet?? Incredible.