Longbow Micra Holster Suggestions

matthewdanger

Enlightened
I am looking for holster suggestions for my Longbow Micra. Does anyone have a holster that they can recommend that works well with the Micra? I would prefer flap holsters but I am open to all types. Anyone know someone who make kydex for these little lights?

Thanks,
Matt

adimag

Newly Enlightened
The Ripoffs CO-37 works very well for the Micra with twisty, but it is too small for the micra with clicky. Also, the holster that AW is selling here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=947998&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 fits the micra with twisty very well and the flap may be long enough to cover the twisty. You may also want to look here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1035861&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 by Emilion look very similar to AW's and holster "B" is a little longer and may work with the clicky micra. I have the CO-37 and the holster from Aw and both are excellent for the Micra with twisty. I hope this helps!!

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nuwai Q3 holster is great for a micra. Perfect fit, and it is very small and durable. Put up a post on B/S/T, you'll probably get one.

-David

chrisse242

Enlightened
I can make a Kydex holster for you and there is a nice nylon sheath that's only available in europe. I could try to find one of those for you as well.

If you're interested in Kydex, I have a post in the modders yellow pages thread (custom and modified B/S/T) where all options are listed).

This is the nylon sheath I use for my micra:

tatonka1.jpg

tatonka2.jpg

tatonka3.jpg

Chrisse

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just use the holster that comes with one of those 3-AA cell
ebay lights, the Micra fits well and also have gained a 3-aa light.