• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 Bare Arc LS, SF 3P, Neoca BL, Inova X5T-HA

For sale are some great lights from my collection. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the world. PayPal only, add 3% for credit card. First "I'll take it" in this thread has priority.

(left to right)

1. Polished Arc LS with kroll. VERY bright and white beam, excellent condition, <font color="blue">$190</font>
2. Polished Arc LS with twisty (early version). Bright <font color="green"> GREEN </font> beam, excellent condition, <font color="blue"> $190</font>
3. NEOCA BL Brass, mint, <font color="blue">$155</font>
4. NEOCA BL Brass with no lanyard cut-out, mint, <font color="red"> SOLD.</font>
5. Surefire M1, new, with rubber rings and orig. packing, <font color="blue">$85</font>
6. Surefire 3P, mint, with original box and packing, <font color="blue">$80</font>
7. Inova X5T-HA, mint (no box), <font color="blue">$60 </font>

JulyGreatLightSale.jpg

alauda

Enlightened
Re: FS: Some Sweet Lights

I will take the following

NEOCA BL Brass with no lanyard cut-out, mint, $175.
3. Empty McE2S-Trim tail with EN tab, $10
4. Chop-modded bare AL Aleph 2x123 body with bare AL clip and reflective tape (around knurling), $30
PayPal on way.

Tony

alauda

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the ARC-AA. I've always liked that light and impossible to find... naturally the innards will be sacrificed to the nano Gods so i can make it 3-way and with much higher drive levels than the AAA nano.. maybe i'll have to call it the nanu..

-awr

[ QUOTE ]
andrewwynn said:
I'll take the ARC-AA. maybe i'll have to call it the nanu.. -awr

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, Mork From Ork, the nanu nanu is yours. Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guys & gals, this is as low as I can go on the remaining lights. Therefore, it's my last price drop. Please help me out by saying "I'll take it" if you have an interest in any of them. Thanks!